Below are three reasons why you should and shouldn’t self publish!
REASONS TO SELF-PUBLISH
2. Creative Control
REASONS TO NOT SELF-PUBLISH
1. If you are not able to multi-task and wear multiple hats.
2. If you lack vision and can’t see past your first manuscript.
3. If you do not desire to be in charge and be your own boss.
More to Read:
Is Self-Publishing Right For You? Question #4
Is Self-Publishing Right For You? Question #3
Is Self-Publishing Right For You? Question #2
Is Self-Publishing Right For You? Question #1
Below are 5 good reasons why you should self-publish your novel instead of going with a traditional publisher. Make sure that you do your research before making any hasty decision and remember to believe in yourself no matter what!
1. Creative Control – Never allow someone else to control or dictate your creativity. They might not understand the creative force that drives your vision and ideas.
2. Compensation – Never allow so many hands to dig into the pockets of your book. Make sure that there’s enough profit for you.
3. The Long Haul – Never limit yourself to a particular moment in time. Think bigger and higher and longer.
4. Pricing – Never over price or under price your book unless you are comfortable with it.
5. Flexibility – Never allow rigidness to hinder the success of your novel. Try to think outside of the box.
5 Reasons to self-publish