By Taneeka Bourgeois-daSilva, Founder and CEO of Building Voices
1. CEO Taneeka Bourgeois-daSilva’s non-profit, TCD Kids Foundation was one of the finalists in the Lakers You Grant – March 2014.
2. CEO Taneeka Bourgeois-daSilva successfully launched a Kickstarter project – July 2014.
3. CEO Taneeka Bourgeois-daSilva and her non-profit, TCD Kids Foundation donated over 50 books to children in Torrance, Ca – July 2014.
4. Building Voices is steadily gaining interest from teachers, parents, authors, and fans of children’s literature. They have over 150 likes on Facebook, 120 followers on Twitter, and over 6,000 views on Google Plus – October 2014.
5. CEO Taneeka Bourgeois-daSilva’s article, “Try, Try Again” was published in the IBPA Independent Magazine – October 2014.
6. Building Voices published their first title, Broccoli Chronicles – November 2014.
7. Building Voices released the ebook for Broccoli Chronicles – December 2014.
8. CEO Taneeka Bourgeois-daSilva and her non-profit, TCD Kids Foundation donated over 20 books to children at the military Christmas party in Torrance, Ca – December 2014.
9. Building Voices published their first coloring book, Little Kids, Big Voices Coloring Book #1 – December 2014.
10. Building Voices published their first journal, Little Kids, Big Voices Interactive Journal – January 2015.
12. Broccoli Chronicles was one of the finalists in the Foreword Reviews’ INDIEFAB Book of the Year Awards – March 2015.